Thursday 26 April 2012

on and on and on....

Well we are nearing the end of the project and i thought id give a little update as to were im at.

At present im printing off several finished pieces, the branding brochure is ready to hit the printers and with a bit of luck the vol booklet shall be completed and sent off too!

I have printed my posters, which i am pretty pleased with :)...and im compiling all
my sketches and development work together.
In terms of presentation, im a little unsure of what route to take, I have however
decided that foam board, portfolio with sleeves, and folders are the most likely
solution.

Im snoweddddddddddd and to be honest im looking for the results of my grafting at this stage,
fingers crossed heres to good marks!!!!!

:)
Laterz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment