Friday 30 September 2011

p0$teR$ p0$teR$ p0$teR$

A catchy ad campaign for popularpeace.org , is what i believe my project needs .

Take any sucessful , brand , product etc they all have to grab the viewers / buyers / target audiences
attention to insure sucess .

For popularpeace , in order for the charity organisation to become a sucess , the affect it has
on the public / governing bodies is KEY !

It has to strike a nerve , it must hit the core of every indivudal , to alert them to the problem .

Most of us in life tend to think

" AWW SURE ITS NOT HAPPENING HERE ,
  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ,
  THEREFORE WHAT DO I CARE "

We all need to become aware of these countries problems ,

I was looking at some creative ad campaign posters online ,
I found 50 Unreal , Anti - Smoking posters ,

http://10steps.sg/inspirations/artworks/50-most-creative-anti-smoking-advertisements/

have a look ! there are some awesom ones on here .

here are a few of my favs !







I love this one , i like the use of type , the power of type
is highlighted in this , i also like how the type is created
by te " weapons of mass destructions " themselves





I need to create posters like these , clever , hard hittin , new , posters
for popular peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment